What exactly is a JC Penney Kiosk at Jcpkiosk?
For JC Penney workers and supervisors, the JCPenney Associate Kiosk is an online Employee Portal. Employees can track their work schedules, payroll, pay stubs, insurance benefits, and 401K accounts, among other things, from inside the website. C. Penney is a department store chain with 1,060 stores in 49 states and Puerto Rico. The business employs about 105.000 people.
Login to the JC Penney Associate Kiosk
- Employees can access employee information, work schedules, and employee discounts at the JC Penney Associate Kiosk Portal by logging in with their JC Penney UserID and Password.
- You will be asked to enter your Employee ID as well as your Password Password. Your Employee ID is your JCPenney ID number plus any leading zeroes you need to make it a total of 9 digits.
- You must use an 11-digit default password that contains the initials JCP in uppercase, two digits for your month of birth, and two digits for your year of birth, and the last four digits of your SSN for the initial login.
- The device will prompt you to reset your Password Password after you log in for the first time.
- You can view and adjust job information, JC Penney paycheck stubs, benefits, work schedules, and employee incentives such as discounts after logging into the JCP Associate Kiosk. Holidays and vacation days can also be viewed.
- You will also get W-2 tax forms and forms to take time off for holidays or sick days.
What is the value of the JC Penney Employee Discount?
Employees of JC Penney receive a 25% discount on all merchandise. All merchandise is 30% off for JC Penney All-Star Performers.
Employee Benefits at JC Penney
Both full-time and part-time workers at JC Penney are eligible for benefits. Any employee who works less than 35 hours a week is considered a part-time worker.
Associates can enroll in catastrophic illness and life insurance and medical, eye, and dental coverage and a 401K plan. Both workers are eligible for paid weekends, time off, spent time and a half for holidays, and a 25% employee discount.
Electronic W-2 Tax Forms from JC Penney
If you’re a JC Penney Associate, you’ll get your year-end W-2 tax forms in an electronic format, which makes managing them much simpler. You can access the “My Money” section after logging in via the JC Penney Associate Kiosk login page. Then choose W-2/W-2c Consent from the drop-down menu. You will then be given instructions on how to obtain your W-2 Form. It would be best if you first waited for it to become accessible.
Check also: PandaExpress.Com/Feedback
You may also recommend that the current or previous year’s w-2 forms be reissued. To do so, go to the JCP Kiosk Self Service section, Payroll, and Compensation, and select the ‘JCP W-2 Reissue Request.’ Former JC Penney Associates go through a similar procedure, but they are more likely to use the Former Associate Kiosk (see below). For up to 18 months after the official date of termination, the Former Associate Login is still valid.